Motorcycle Crash on Crossover Drive San Francisco Leaves Tim Cramer Dead
San Francisco, CA (June 19, 2020) – Thursday afternoon, 53-year-old Tim Cramer died in a vehicle crash on Crossover Drive and 25th Avenue.
The crash happened at around 4:40 p.m. on June 18. Dispatched officers then responded, and found the motorcyclist lying in the roadway.
Reportedly, a motorcycle and a car collided for unclear reasons.
As a result, medics transported the motorcyclist to a hospital in critical condition; however, the victim, now identified as Tim Cramer, later died while undergoing treatment.
Meanwhile, the other driver involved remained at the scene and cooperated with officials.
Moreover, Tim Cramer was an Army veteran and a “major part of the Black Rock Roller Disco Burning Man theme camp,” according to friend and community organizer David Miles Junior.
Further investigation is ongoing, and police are asking anyone who may have witnessed it or who has more information are being encouraged to call the Police Department’s 24-hour anonymous tip line at (415) 575-4444 or to text a tip to TIP411 and begin the message with “SFPD.”
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family, loved ones, and community of Tim Cramer. May the bereaved find strength and solace in this extremely difficult time.
Hire A Wrongful Death Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal, while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What Is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviates most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gain compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Hold the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim?
It is vital to know how to protect your rights and hold those at-fault accountable for your loss. Therefore, if you or a family member is involved in a similar motorcycle accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal process. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous “retainer,” or holding fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email and talk to us on our live online chat 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.