State Route 281 Vehicle Crash Injures Quincy Residents
Quincy, WA (November 20, 2021)– On Thursday, three people suffered injuries in State Route 281 vehicle crash.
Officers said a 17-year-old Quincy resident was driving an eastbound 2006 Honda Civic east on Road 5 Northwest.
He attempted to turn left to head north on State Route 281 . However, he crashed with a southbound 2000 Cadillac Escalade.
The teen’s car went into the ditch and the SUV rested in the northbound lane.
Moreover, two people in the SUV, a 48-year-old and a 45-year-old Quincy residents, were both injured and taken to Quincy Valley Medical Center.
Rescuers airlifted the 17-year-old to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane for his injuries.
The officers said the teen failed to yield and any citations are pending.
Be a responsible driver to avoid accidents.
How To Deal With Injuries in Baseline Avenue Vehicle Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.