People Injured, Sasenarine Vishnu of Novato Arrested in Old Sonoma Road Crash
Napa, CA (July 02, 2021)– On Monday, three were injured while police arrested 33-year-old Sasenarine Vishnu of Novato in a DUI crash on Old Sonoma Road.
The accident happened at about 10:06 p.m. south of Buhman Avenue, wherein three vehicles were involved.
Officers said a 2016 Ford Focus southbound on Old Sonoma crossed the center line and struck a 2018 BMW 640i and a 2012 Subaru Impreza in the northbound lane.
Emergency responders took two people from the BMW for sustaining minor injuries. They were the 61-year-old female driver at the Queen and a 67-year-old male passenger at NorthBay.
Meanwhile, rescuers airlifted a 36-year-old pregnant passenger of the Subaru to John Muir Health-Walnut Creek Medical Center as a precaution.
Moreover, rescuers took Vishnu, the Ford driver, to NorthBay Medical Center in Fairfield. Then, they detained him on a felony DUI allegation.
Always be a responsible driver. Do not drink and drive.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
CallSweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reachus through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.