Victims Hospitalized in Pasadena Crash
Pasadena, CA (May 20, 2022) – On Thursday, three people sustained injuries in an East Washington Boulevard vehicle crash.
Officers received the crash report at about 1:15 a.m. in the 2600 block area.
Reports say a fire hydrant was sheared in the two-vehicle crash. One of the vehicles ended up on top of power pole guidelines.
Immediately, the paramedics rushed the three victims to a hospital with minor to moderate injuries.
Moreover, troopers shut down the water flow from the sheared hydrant. Utility crews handled any possible damage to the power pole.
Officers are investigating the collision.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively keeps you away from accidents.
Dealing With a Road Accident
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, more than 80% of auto accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is crucial that everyone knows how to proceed in case of a traffic collision like the East Washington Boulevard vehicle crash.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Furthermore, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.