Fatal Motorcycle Crash on Old River Road in Georgia
Georgia, CA (June 18, 2020) – On Monday night, a 14-year-old boy died while the other two individuals sustained injuries in a motorcycle crash on Old River Road at Cliponreka Road.
The accident happened at around 8:48 p.m. on June 15. Dispatched officers responded and located a homemade go-cart and a motorcycle on the scene.
Reportedly, the boy, with a 13-year-old girl on the go-cart with him, traveling in front of a Honda motorcycle when the go-cart left the roadway then suddenly made a U-turn into the motorcycle path.
Emergency crews airlifted the boy to Savannah hospital but later pronounced dead. Moreover, the girl and the driver, identified as 48-year-old Jorge Olazoof Statesboro, sustained minor injuries and both transported to East Georgia Regional Medical Center.
At this time, there are no charges filed in the crash. Further investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
While thinking of someone to blame in a time like this should be the least priority of the bereaved family, it is vital to know how to defend your rights in the face of this tragic loss. Therefore, if you or a family member is involved in a similar motorcycle accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal processes. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful deathcase. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email and talk to us on our live online chat 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.