Driver Critically Injured in 81st Avenue Two-Vehicle Collision
Oasis, CA (January 30, 2023) – At about 11:49 a.m. on Sunday, three people sustained injuries in a State Route 86 vehicle crash.
The two-vehicle collision happened at the intersection with 81st Avenue.
The Riverside County firefighters immediately responded and extricated a driver with serious injuries. Two other people with moderate injuries together with the seriously injured driver were all transported to local hospitals.
Officers are investigating the 81st Avenue two-vehicle collision.
Arriving at our destination safely should be every driver’s priority.
The NHTSA reports that one person is injured in a motor vehicle accident every 2 minutes. In truth, driving responsibly and within the speed limit saves lives every day.
Maintain your car’s roadworthiness by checking its tires, oil, brake fluid, mirrors, brakes, and air filters regularly so we can avoid incidents like the State Route 86 vehicle crash.
Dealing With A California Road Collision?
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are the result of distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. Even so, having connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured in a traffic incident like the 81st Avenue two-vehicle collision.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one have incurred injuries following the State Route 86 vehicle crash.
Crashes are an inconvenience, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. In fact, our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.