Vehicle Collision Near Peach Avenue Results in Injuries
Fresno, CA (July 22, 2022) – On Friday morning, several people sustained injuries in a suspected DUI crash on Highway 180.
The four-vehicle collision took place at about 5:00 a.m. near Peach Avenue.
According to the investigators, one of the vehicles involved in the incident is a van transporting five to six people was involved.
Officers say that one of the drivers involved may have been under the influence at the time of the crash.
Right away, the paramedics rushed several people to the hospital with unknown injuries.
In the meantime, the authorities are investigating the cause of the collision.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Most importantly, do not drink and drive to prevent incidents like the vehicle collision near Peach Avenue.
Dealing With a DUI Collision
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the vehicle collision near Peach Avenue.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.