Rollover Accident Near Highway 36W Injures Serena Budenes and Emily Villicano
Red Bluff, CA (June 19, 2020) – On Tuesday afternoon, Serena Budenes and Emily Villicano were seriously injured in a rollover accident on Green Valley Drive.
Budenes was driving a 2005 Dodge Ram pickup with Villicano as her passenger. Suddenly, the vehicle went off the road and bumped into an embankment.
The impact made the vehicle to roll over many times near Highway 36W.
The rescuers rushed them to St. Elizabeth Community Hospital for treatment of minor wounds.
Meanwhile, police continue to investigate. As it is not yet clear if alcohol or drugs played a role in the accident.
Always keep your eyes on the road, and your hands on the wheels whenever driving. Also, keep the right speed at all times.
The Increasing Number of Road Accidents
Crash rates in California continue to increase, rather than decrease, despite the additional safety features on newer vehicle models.
It is crucial that everyone remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of an automobile collision
Here are some steps that we could do in case of a road accident:
1. Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
2. Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
3. Also, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident, and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. But do not forget to obtain documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
4. Additionally, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
5. And finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Turn to Sweet Lawyers if you’re looking for a trusted attorney. We have over 40 years of expertise in the legal field. Callour offices today at (800) 674 7852 for a free consultation at a location nearest you. For your convenience, you can also contact us 24/7 by email, online chat, and textmessage.