Three Hospitalized in Semi-Truck Versus Sedan Crash on Betteravia Road
Santa Maria Valley, CA (April 30, 2021) – On Friday, three were injured in a semi-truck against a sedan crash on Betteravia Road.
Emergency rescuers responded to the crash scene at 10:06 a.m. at the intersection of Telephone Road.
When they arrived, they learned that one of the victims needed to be extricated, while the others sustained minor injuries from the accident.
Officers transported the two victims to the hospital while the rescuers extricate the third patient.
Meanwhile, the CHP continues to investigate the accident.
Scan the road 1/2 mile to a full mile ahead in order to look out or recognize potential hazards in time. Our bodies weren’t designed to travel at 50mph. We were designed for speeds of less than 10mph, thus you need to learn to consciously break that natural instinct and focus farther ahead.
Always Know What To Do in Case of Accidents
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. As common of an occurrence as they are, many people do not suspect what follows in the event of a car crash.
Furthermore, according to the United States Department of Transportation, there are approximately 300,000 merging accidents every year.
So, it is crucial that everyone remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of an automobile collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Callour attorneys at Sweet Lawyers. Our hotline is (800) 674 7852. Our legal experts would be glad to assist you with your legal concerns.