Savannah Taylor of Twain Harte Hospitalized in Highway 108 Crash
Soulsbyville, CA (May 06, 2021) – On Friday, 25-year-old Savannah Taylor of Twain Harte and two others were injured in a rollover crash on Highway 108.
The accident took place minutes after 6 p.m. in the eastbound lanes, between Soulsbyville and Twain Harte.
Apparently, Taylor was driving a 2002 GMC Envoy SUV when she allowed the SUV to swerve off the roadway and smash into an embankment. As a result, the vehicle overturned and landed on its wheels in the eastbound lanes.
Taylor and the two juveniles sustained minor injuries, but Taylor was airlifted to a Modesto hospital for treatment.
On the other hand, rescuers took the juveniles by ground ambulance to Adventist Health Sonora.
Meanwhile, officers said they all had their seatbelts on during the accident. They also noted that alcohol or drugs were not suspected to be a factor in the accident.
Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road. If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– First of all, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Also, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Do not forget to hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.