Highway 299 Collision Injures Rosemarie Cantero
Lewiston, CA (June 19, 2020) – On June 12, at about 4:40 p.m., Rosemarie Cantero sustained injuries in a crash on Highway 299 near Trinity Dam Boulevard.
She drove a 2011 Acura MDX westbound on Highway 299 when she lost control of the vehicle. She collided head-on with a 2000 Ford F-350 driven by 55-year-old James Dean that was moving eastbound.
Cantero was seriously injured, while her 1-year-old baby was not hurt.
Meanwhile, Dean and his passenger Jesse Ortega were moderately injured in the accident.
Police are still investigating the accident.
As always, it is very crucial to stay focus while driving. Avoiding distractions and keeping the right speed saves lives.
What to Do in Road Accidents
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily.
It is therefore important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are some tips on what to do in a road accident:
1. Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
2. Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
3. Also, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident, and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Do not forget to include documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
4. Additionally, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
5. Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers
If you or a loved one suffered serious injuries in a road accident, reach out to the personal injury lawyers of Sweet Lawyers. With over 40 years in the legal field, we have the expertise and the resources to win your case. Call us today at (800) 674 7852 for a free, no-obligation consultation at a location nearest you.