Newhall Avenue Car Crash Results in Small Fire
Santa Clarita, CA (June 18, 2020) – On Wednesday, at about 9:27 am., a small vehicular fire affected the traffic as a result of Railroad Avenue and Newhall Avenue two-car crash.
Luckily, nobody was trapped in either of the vehicles.
The crash caused traffic on both sides on Railroad and Newhall Avenue, as crews clear the scene.
In a word, it is always crucial to stay focus while driving. Keeping the correct speed and avoiding distractions save lives.
What to Do in Case of a Road Accident
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings.
As common of an occurrence as they are, many people do not suspect what follows in the event of a car crash.
Here is a reminder of the things to do during a road accident:
1. Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
2. Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
3. Also, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident. Do not forget to include pictures/videos of vehicles involved, documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
4. Additionally, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
5. And finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorneyfrom Sweet Lawyers.
Thousands of people across California suffer injuries in traffic collisions every year. Therefore, it is crucial to know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured after an accident. The most valuable step you can take in response to a vehicle crash is hiring a personal injury attorney.
Personal injury attorneys prioritize your recovery while securing your future from further losses a severe accident can bring.
Sweet Lawyers offer legal representation from experienced and compassionate attorneys that safeguard your legal rights. We value the trust and respect of our clients, which is why we continuously fight to hold liable parties accountable and award our clients the compensation they deserve. “A common misconception is that personal injury lawyers don’t care. That is simply not true. Injury lawyers care about and want justice for their clients. We are driven by the desire to make our clients whole again,” says Steve Baric of Sweet Lawyers, an attorney practicing for over 40 years.
Call Sweet Lawyers if you or a loved one is involved in a road accident. Call us at (800) 203-3061. Also, you can also reachus 24 hours a day and 7 days a week by online chat, text message, and email.