Highway 500 Crash Injures Rafael Casillas of Vancouver
Proebstel, WA (April 30, 2021) – On Wednesday, 60-year-old Rafael Casillas of Vancouver and 32-year-old Bradley Thompson, also of Vancouver, were injured in a rear-end crash on Highway 500.
The Proebstel three-vehicle crash happened before 4 p.m. near the intersection with Northeast 65th Street.
Apparently, Thompson was eastbound on the highway when traffic slowed ahead of him and his 2014 Isuzu box truck rear-ended a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado pickup driven by 60-year-old Charles Ramsey of Vancouver. Then, into an oncoming 2000 Chevrolet S10 pickup driven by Casillas.
Casillas sustained injuries in the accident and was rushed to PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center.
On the other hand, Thompson also incurred injuries but was not transported to a hospital.
The authorities considered inattention as the cause of the accident. They said drugs or alcohol were not involved.
Use road signals to communicate with those you are driving alongside
Rear-End Crash Injuries
Despite the peculiar circumstances of this year, auto accidents continue to be a part of daily life. Common events on the road can just as swiftly become safety hazards.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Listed are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Also, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Do not forget to file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Lastly, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
CallSweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reachus through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.