Police Officer Dog Dies in Sutro Street Car Crash
Reno, NV (July 17, 2020) – Thursday afternoon, a police officer dog died in a car crash in the Sutro Street area.
According to reports, officer Tom Emmons, the dog’s handler was helping the Reno Police Department with a shooting incident in the Sutro Street area at about 12:15 p.m. on July 16.
Boonie, the dog, then went into the road and was struck by a vehicle. Bonnie was taken to an animal emergency center but later died.
Sweet Lawyers would like to extend our sincerest condolences to the handler and community of Bonnie.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney in a Wrongful Death Suit
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain, and suffering, and more.
- An attorney handles your case while you focus on grieving and healing.
- An attorney covers all aspects of your lawsuit in order to give you room to grieve in peace.
- A lawyer works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in the untimely death of your spouse/ parent/ child.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Sweet Lawyers understand how delicate the aftermath of losing a loved one in an auto accident is. That is why you should consult a high-rated firm to proceed on how you may recover damages through a wrongful death suit, and hold the at-fault accountable for your loss. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you re-gain control of this devastating situation. Don’t worry, your consultation is free and confidential. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in any silly “retainer,” or holding fees. You can also reach us by email and chat with us on our live online chat anytime.