Injury in Fresno Truck Accident
Fresno, CA (May 23, 2021) – On Saturday, a pickup truck driver was injured in a semi-truck crash on Cecil Avenue.
The accident took place at about 10 A.M.
Apparently, the pickup truck crashed through an entire vacant home and fence.
Then, it went to Houston Avenue where it crashed with the semi-truck carrying oranges.
Rescuers took the pickup truck driver to the hospital while they treated the semi-truck driver at the scene.
Meanwhile, the officers are still investigating the crash.
Do a simple safety check.
Start by inspecting your vehicle’s headlights and turn signals, be sure that both front and rear headlamps are working properly and visible enough a couple of yards away.
Also, take a reading of your tire pressure and make sure you maintain the recommended maximum. While at it, take a peek under your vehicle and ensure there are no loose objects or leaks.
Vehicle Crash Could Be Lead To Serious Injuries
Vehicular accident rates in California continue to increase, rather than decrease, despite the additional safety features on newer vehicle models.
That is why there is the need for us to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– First of all, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Also, it would help if you could collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 should also be done.
– Lastly, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.