Fairview Drive Traffic Collision Injures One Person
Carson City, NV (July 14, 2022) – On Wednesday afternoon, a person sustained injuries in a two-vehicle collision on Saliman Road.
The authorities received the crash report at 1:30 p.m. in the area of Fairview Drive.
Responding officers say it was a t-bone crash wherein a person sustained a laceration.
Meanwhile, the authorities are investigating the Fairview Drive traffic collision.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively keeps you away from accidents.
Dealing With a Road Accident
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, more than 80% of road accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is crucial that everyone knows what to do in cases like the two-vehicle collision on Saliman Road.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you sustain injuries.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible. Include insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Know that our team of legal experts is always ready to help you with your possible legal case.