Lake Mead Parkway Traffic Collision Sends One to Hospital
Henderson, NV (February 9, 2023) – On Wednesday morning, a person sustained injuries following a Boulder Highway two-car crash.
The authorities received the crash report at about 6:20 a.m. in the area of Lake Mead Parkway.
Responding medical team transported the patient to a hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Officers said they do not consider speed or impairment as factors in the Lake Mead Parkway traffic collision.
Moreover, the authorities cited and released the driver at-fault at the scene.
We can prevent traffic mishaps like the Boulder Highway two-car crash. Always maintain your car’s roadworthiness, check the tires, oil, brake fluid, mirrors, brakes, and air filters regularly.
Dealing With A Nevada Road Collision?
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are the result of distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. Even so, having connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured in a traffic accident.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one have incurred injuries just like the victim in the Lake Mead Parkway traffic collision did.
Crashes are indeed inconvenient, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. In fact, our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.