2101 Sunrise Avenue Crash Injures Car Occupant
Las Vegas, NV (July 12, 2021) – On Sunday, a person was hospitalized in 2101 Sunrise Avenue crash.
The accident happened at about 9:43 a.m., wherein a car crashed into an apartment building wall.
Right away, Las Vegas Fire & Rescue responded to the accident scene.
The rescuers took the victim to UMC Trauma.
On the other hand, the driver was not injured in the crash.Scan the road 1/2 mile to a full mile ahead in order to look out or recognize potential hazards in time. Our bodies weren’t designed to travel at 50mph. We were designed for speeds of less than 10mph, thus you need to learn to consciously break that natural instinct and focus farther ahead.
Always Know What To Do in Case of Accidents
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. As common of an occurrence as they are, many people do not suspect what follows in the event of a car crash.
Furthermore, according to the United States Department of Transportation, there are approximately 300,000 merging accidents every year.
Thus it is indeed crucial that everyone drives defensively in order to avoid traffic accidents as much as possible.
Here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
– Always drive at a controllable speed.
– It is also important not to assume you know the other driver’s intention.
– Be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
– This one, we should never neglect. Yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
– Most importantly, stay focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Call our attorneys at Sweet Lawyers. Our hotline is (800) 674 7852.
You can reach out to us any time of the day, and any day of the week.