Injury in Rancho Cordova Crash
Rancho Cordova, CA (August 06, 2021) – On Thursday, a person was injured in Mather Field Road crash.
The accident happened before 2 p.m. at the intersection with Rockingham Drive, near Highway 50.
Moreover, investigating officers said three vehicles were involved in the accident. One of the vehicles was a Sacramento County Sheriff’s Office patrol cruiser.
“A patient was extricated and transported, no officers were injured,” says an officer.
Meanwhile, officer said “was primarily between the two civilian vehicles,” one of which “then secondarily hit” the patrol vehicle.
There is no update on the extent of the injury to the extricated patient.
On the other hand, the officer in the patrol vehicle was not injured in the crash.Focus on the wheel whenever driving. Avoid anything that could cause distractions.
Dealing With Accidents Like the Mather Field Road Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you suffered injuries.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.