Drivers Injured in I-80 Rear-End Crash
Reno, NV (April 13, 2022) – On Monday, two drivers sustained injuries in an Interstate 80 semi-truck crash.
Officers said the incident took place at the freeway’s westbound lanes near Vista Boulevard.
Apparently, a pickup truck in front of a big rig blew a tire. Then, the big rig rear-ended the pickup truck and the semitruck leaked fumaryl chloride.
Both drivers suffered minor injuries from the accident. One of them was transported to a hospital.
The authorities are investigating this collision.
While it is true, that driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily.
That is why paying attention to the road while behind the wheel plays a big part in making sure we arrive safely at our destination.
Vehicle Collisions Sometimes Result in Injuries
It is indeed crucial that everyone drives defensively in order to avoid traffic accidents as much as possible.
Meanwhile, here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
- First, always drive at a controllable speed.
- Then, it is also important not to assume you know the other driver’s intention.
- Also, be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
- This one, we should never neglect. Yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
- Most importantly, stay focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.