People Injured in Carson City Multi-Vehicle Crash [Reno, NV]
Carson City, NV (July 12, 2021) – On Saturday, three people suffered injuries in Carson Street multi-vehicle crash.
A freightliner’s driver heading Carson Street and US-395 on US-50 disregarded the traffic control signal.
As a result, the vehicle struck a white Chevy and continued into a green Dodge Dakota.
CareFlight took one patient to Renown. Rescuers took two other patients to Carson Valley Medical Center.
There is no update on the extent of the injuries.
Meanwhile, officers do not suspect impairment in this crash.
The crash is still under investigation.Scan the road 1/2 mile to a full mile ahead in order to look out or recognize potential hazards in time. Our bodies weren’t designed to travel at 50mph, but for speeds of less than 10mph. Thus you need to learn to consciously break that natural instinct and focus farther ahead.
Dealing With the Unwanted Crash Injuries
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings. Therefore, it is crucial that everyone remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of an automobile collision.
In fact, on the AAA Foundation Web site, chief executive officer Peter Kissinger repeatedly labeled the epidemic of motor vehicle-related accidents a “public health crisis.”
Moreover, here are the things that we need to remember in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you or someone with you has been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns.
Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents. We are open any time of the day, and any day of the week.