Devonshire Street Collision Results in Injuries
Chatsworth, CA (November 18, 2022) – At about Thursday noon, three people sustained injuries following a Corbin Avenue traffic collision.
The authorities immediately responded to the crash scene in the area of Devonshire Street.
The Los Angeles Fire Department said two people in one vehicle incurred serious injuries while another from the other vehicle suffered minor injuries.
In the meantime, officers are investigating what caused the Devonshire Street collision.
Rather than being reactive drivers, let us be proactive ones. Driving defensively prepares you for an emergency.
Keep in mind that if the road is winding to the right, it is better to look as far into the turn as possible. This will increase your safety and make your turns smoother.
How To Deal With an Accident?
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are the result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the Corbin Avenue traffic collision.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one have incurred injuries following the Devonshire Street collision.
Indeed, our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.