Crash North of Clearview Drive Results in Injuries
Carson City, NV (July 29, 2022) – On Thursday, people sustained injuries in a vehicle crash on Curry Street.
It was about 8:15 p.m. when the traffic incident took place north of Clearview Drive.
The authorities immediately responded to the crash scene and learned that two vehicles were involved in the traffic incident. Also, the paramedics checked seven people with injuries.
Later on, the rescuers took two juveniles and an adult to Renown Medical Center in Reno.
In the meantime, officers are investigating the cause of the crash north of Clearview Drive.
When driving, it is always important to pay attention to your surroundings. This, and abiding by all the driving laws as well as following all the road signs are simple ways to practice defensive driving.
There are plenty of ways to practice safe and defensive driving. This way, you can ensure your safety as well as the other motorists and pedestrians on the road.
Dealing With a Motorcycle Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in an accident like the vehicle crash on Curry Street.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Furthermore, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Additionally, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.