People Injured, Driver Arrested in Santa Rosa DUI Crash
Santa Rosa, CA (May 28, 2021) – On Thursday, passengers were injured and a female driver was arrested in Bennett Valley Road DUI crash.
The accident took place at about 8:15 a.m. at the intersection of Enterprise Road.
A Toyota Tacoma crashed with an Acura sedan.
As a result, the pickup overturned while both vehicles sustained major front-end damage.
The male driver and the female passenger in the truck incurred minor injuries. Rescuers took them both to Memorial Hospital.
Meanwhile, officers arrested the Acura’s female driver on suspicion of driving under the influence. After being medically cleared at the hospital, officers booked her at Sonoma County Jail.
You need to be fully focused while driving, but all that focus need not be on the car before you.
In order to take in, process, and respond to everything happening on the road, you have to constantly scan the road about half to a full mile ahead.
This way, you can tell if you’ll need to let go of the gas pedal and prepare for a stop.
Know What To Do in Case of a DUI Crash
Thousands of people across California suffer injuries in traffic accidents every year. That is because roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings.
So, it is indeed important to know how what to do if you were injured in a road accident.
– First of all, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Afterwards, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
– Do not forget to file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– And lastly, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be glad to assist you with legal advice.
Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.