Suspected DUI Collision Near Boulder Highway Results in Injuries
Las Vegas, NV (November 30, 2022) – On Wednesday morning, people sustained injuries in a US 95 multi-vehicle collision.
The authorities received the report about the five-vehicle collision near Boulder Highway.
Immediately, the paramedics rushed two people to a hospital with injuries.
Meanwhile, Nevada State Police Trooper Ashley Wellman stated one woman was arrested for suspected impairment.
Officers are still investigating the collision near Boulder Highway.
As a driver, it is your responsibility to be a proactive driver, rather than a reactive one. Moreover, driving defensively prepares you for emergencies.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother. Thus, preventing incidents like the US 95 multi-vehicle collision.
Dealing With an Injury Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of traffic accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision like the collision near Boulder Highway.
Furthermore, here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Before anything else, if you sustained injuries seek medical attention,
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else can be used for evidence.
- Afterward, file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.