Man Killed in Minivan Crash on Stapley Drive in Mesa
Mesa, AZ (June 13, 2020)– One unidentified pedestrian died after a minivan crash on Stapley Drive and Southern Avenue on June 13.
According to reports, the man was jaywalking when a minivan struck him, killing him on the spot. However, events leading up to this crash remains unspecified.
Moreover, police say it is unclear if the driver was speeding or impaired, also if the pedestrian was impaired remains unknown at this time.
Further investigation is ongoing.
Sweet Lawyers would like to extend our sincerest sympathies to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the people closest to him find comfort and peace in this trying time.
As everyone’s version of normal adjusts to the effects of recent events, walking outside has increased in commonality. However, more pedestrians are vulnerable to traffic accidents. It is therefore vital to know how to proceed if your family member is involved in a similar accident.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney in a Wrongful Death Suit
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain and suffering, and more.
- An attorney handles your case while you focus on grieving and healing.
- An attorney covers all aspects of your lawsuit in order to give you room to grieve in peace.
- A lawyer works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in the untimely death of your spouse/ parent/ child.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
If your family loses a member in an auto accident you may recover damages through a wrongful death suit. Call our offices right now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal process in this tragic circumstance. We are confident that our proven expertise of over 40 years will win your case. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in any silly retainer fees. You can also reach us by email, chat with us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.