Fatal Hit-And-Run Crash on Roger Road and Pomona Road
Tucson, AZ (June 06, 2020) – On Friday night, a male pedestrian on his 50s died in a hit-and-run car crash on Roger Road and Pomona Roads.
The accident happened at around 8 p.m. on June 5. Dispatched officers responded and found the pedestrian down on the scene.
Reportedly, the man was pushing a shopping cart eastbound on Roger Road when struck by a vehicle from behind. However, the suspect immediately fled the scene.
Moreover, police say the surrounding area where the incident occurred is dimly lit, and the pedestrian was wearing dark clothing.
Police continue searching for the driver. The suspect vehicle is described as the late 2000s, possibly 2008 Dodge Nitro gray or silver. Anyone with information about this incident may call 88-CRIME.
Furthermore, detectives are currently working to locate the victim’s family. The investigation is active, and no charges or citations have been issued at this time.
Sweet Lawyers would like to extend our sincerest sympathies to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the people closest to him find comfort and peace in this trying time.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney in a Wrongful Death Suit
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain and suffering, and more.
- An attorney handles your case while you focus on grieving and healing.
- An attorney covers all aspects of your lawsuit in order to give you room to grieve in peace.
- A lawyer works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in the untimely death of your spouse/ parent/ child.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
If your family loses a member in an auto accident you may recover damages through a wrongful death suit. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal process in this tragic circumstance. Our proven expertise of over 40 years is our commitment that we will surely win your case. Don’t worry, your consultation is free and confidential. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in any silly retainer fees. You can also reach us by email and chat with us on our live online chat anytime.