Person Struck and Injured by Tow Truck in Yuma County
Yuma County, CA (August 05, 2021)– On Wednesday, a pedestrian suffers injuries in Pacific Avenue accident.
The accident took place at about 3:30 a.m., on the railroad overpass in the 2300 block area.
Reports said a northbound tow truck struck the pedestrian who was walking on the side of the road.
As a result, the pedestrian incurred critical injuries.
Rescuers took the victim to Yuma Regional Medical Center and then transferred to a Phoenix area hospital.
Meanwhile, the officers are investigating the incident.
Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible.This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With Pacific Avenue Accident
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.