Officers Respond to Gibson Road Traffic Accident
Las Vegas, NV (November 5, 2022) – On Thursday, a pedestrian sustained injuries following a Boulder Highway hit-and-run crash.
The traffic incident took place at about 1 p.m. in the area of Gibson Road.
The authorities said the vehicle was southbound on Boulder Highway when it struck the pedestrian and fled the scene.
Reports say the victim was transported to a hospital with critical injuries.
The Henderson Police later found the vehicle reportedly involved in the Gibson Road traffic accident.
Though there is no information on where the vehicle was found and if the driver involved was arrested.
This is a powerful reminder to always pay close attention to drivers around you. Constantly keep a considerable distance from others just in case harm is near.
Inspect your vehicle’s headlights and turn signals. Be sure that both front and rear headlamps are working properly and visible enough a couple of yards away.
Also, take a reading of your tire pressure and make sure you maintain the recommended maximum. While at it, take a peek under your vehicle and ensure there are no loose objects or leaks.
Being responsible drivers plays a big part in preventing incidents like the Boulder Highway hit-and-run crash.
Dealing With a Traffic Crash Injuries
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, more than 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is essential to know how to proceed if you sustained injuries in an accident similar to the Boulder Highway hit-and-run crash.
Here are the things that we need to do in case of an accident:
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries in a traffic collision.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever evidence that can be used.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Furthermore, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. You may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.