Driver Flees After Sunset Cliffs Boulevard Collision
Ocean Beach, CA (April 01, 2022) – On Thursday, at about 10:15 p.m., a 32 and a 34-year-old male passengers sustained injuries in an Interstate 8 solo-vehicle crash.
The investigators say that a Scion XB driver reached the end of the westbound freeway and was attempting to turn onto Sunset Cliffs Boulevard.
However, the driver lost control of the vehicle and it crashed into a traffic light pole.
Afterward, the driver got out of the vehicle and fled on foot.
Unfortunately, both of his passengers incurred minor injuries.
The authorities are still identifying the driver. Also they did not say if alcohol played a role in the collision.
While it is true, that driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily.
That is why paying attention to the road while behind the wheel plays a big part in making sure we arrive safely at our destination.
Vehicle Crash Sometimes Result in Injuries
It is indeed crucial that everyone drives defensively in order to avoid traffic accidents as much as possible.
Meanwhile, here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
- First, always drive at a controllable speed.
- Then, it is also important not to assume you know the other driver’s intention.
- Also, be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
- This one, we should never neglect. Yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
- Most importantly, stay focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.