Disneyland DUI Crash Injures Occupants, Driver Arrested
Anaheim, CA (August 19, 2021) – On Wednesday, passengers were injured, and an intoxicated driver was arrested in Disneyland DUI crash.
Officers said the small car rolled over but both of the occupants were able to get out of the vehicle.
Emergency responders took the occupants to UCI Medical Center in Critical condition with serious injuries.
On the other hand, the driver tried to flee the accident scene. However, a retired Los Angeles Fire Department Firefighter arrested the intoxicated driver.
Moreover, the pick-up truck the initial vehicle struck needed to be towed from the scene. Its occupants, a baby and 3 adults, were about to leave Disneyland when their vehicle was rear-ended. They were not injured in the accident.Being a responsible driver means not drinking if you are driving.
Let Us Do Our Share in Avoiding Traffic Accidents
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities we do daily. That is because auto accidents are a major public health threat. Traffic accidents are a leading cause of death for individuals ages 5-64.
Therefore, it is indeed importatnt that everyone drives defensively in order to avoid traffic accidents as much as possible.
Here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
- Always drive at a controllable speed.
- It is also important not to assume you know the other driver’s intention.
- Be ready to positively react to other drivers.
- This one, we should never neglect. Yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
- Most importantly, stay focused on the road.
- Remove all distractions such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.