Semi-Truck Rollover Crash on Highway 65 Injures One
Bakersfield, CA (May 05, 2021) – On Wednesday, one was injured in Highway 65 big rig rollover crash on Highway 65.
The accident between two big rigs a third vehicle happened at the intersection of Famoso Road.
Reports said a semi-truck rolled over while the second jack knifed.
Environmental Health was called to the accident scene.
No further details are available about the semi-truck crash.
Pay attention and obey traffic lights. They’re designed to reduce commotions and accidents by regulating the flow of traffic, and they work best when everyone sticks to the rules.
Crash Injuries Could Be Serious
Vehicular accident rates in California continue to increase, rather than decrease, despite the additional safety features on newer vehicle models.
That is why there is the need for us to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– First of all, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– It would help if you could collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 should also be done.
– Lastly, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.