One Seriously Injured in Norwalk Vehicle Crash
Norwak, CA (June 27, 2021)– On Saturday, a person was injured in 105 Freeway multi-vehicle crash.
The crash happened at 3:25 a.m. near the 605 Freeway.
Officers said a car crashed into the center divider of the transition road from the westbound of 105 Freeway to the northbound of 605 Freeway.
Right away, rescuers rushed the victim to St. Francis Medical Center in Lynwood.
Meanwhile, the initial crash sparked another crash which involved at least five other vehicles.
The authorities said there were no other people taken to any area hospitals.
Scan the road 1/2 mile to a full mile ahead in order to look out or recognize potential hazards in time. Our bodies weren’t designed to travel at 50mph. We were designed for speeds of less than 10mph, thus you need to learn to consciously break that natural instinct and focus farther ahead.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic accident.
So, here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Next, you need to collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Do not forget to file a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Most importantly, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
CallSweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reachus through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.