Distracted Driving in Chula Vista Injures People
Chula Vista, CA (December 18, 2021) – On Wednesday, several people complained of pain in a multi-vehicle collision on National City Boulevard.
Officers said that four northbound vans were stopped at the intersection when a work truck’s male driver slammed into the rear of a work van.
The incident became a chain reaction involving 5 vehicles.
Emergency responders took one male to a local hospital for his injuries
Moreover, a witness said that the work truck’s driver was speeding and on his phone as he passed her just before the collision.
The authorities are investigating this crash.
Keep your eyes on the road, and your hands on the wheel. Be a responsible driver to avoid accidents.
How To Deal With Injuries in Multi-Vehicle Collision on National City Boulevard
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– First of all, seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.