Several Injured in Clovis DUI Crash, Mariana Ramirez Arrested
Clovis, CA (May 09, 2021) – On Saturday, several were injured and police arrested 27-year-old Mariana Ramirezof Dinuba in a DUI crash on East Shaw Avenue.
Moreover, officers received the crash report at 1:38 p.m. at the intersection of Sunnyside Avenue, wherein six cars were involved.
Officers said several reported injuries, but only one was taken to the hospital. The rest complained of pain, and were treated at the scene.
Apparently, reports indicated that the movements of Ramirez’s car triggered the accident.
Officers processed her at the Clovis Police Department on suspicion of DUI with injury and booked her into Fresno County Jail.
Meanwhile, Clovis police said crews towed five of the six vehicles involved in the DUI accident.
The perverse actions of a reckless driver can increase the likelihood of traffic collisions. If you are a driver, pay close attention to those around you. Always keep a considerable distance from others just in case harm is near.
Dealing with an East Shaw Avenue DUI Crash
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
In case of an accident, you must:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
CallSweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team is glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.