Murray Ronald Roseberry Dies in DUI Car Crash on Highway 273
Redding, CA (June 18, 2020) – On Wednesday night, Murray Ronald Roseberry died, and police arrested a 63-year-oldStewart Helmer of Anderson after a suspected DUI car crash on Highway 273.
The accident happened just after 11 p.m. on June 17. Dispatched officers responded and located an SUV and the pedestrian on the scene.
Reportedly, Helmer was driving an SUV pulling a boat going southbound on Highway 273 near Kenyon Drive. He saw the pedestrian near the west fog line and swerved to avoid a collision, but the front of the pontoon boat hit the man.
Emergency crews aided the victim, identified as Murray Ronald Roseberry, on the scene and later transported him to a hospital. However, he died while undergoing treatment.
Meanwhile, Helmer remained at the scene and cooperated with the officials. Police confirmed alcohol as a factor in the crash.
At this time, Helmer is facing charges for DUI and vehicular manslaughter.
Furthermore, police closed the surrounding area of Highway 273 as the investigation continued. However, the area reopened around 3:30 a.m. Thursday.
Sweet Lawyers would like to extend our sincerest condolences to the family and loved ones of Murray Ronald Roseberry.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney in a Wrongful Death Suit
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain and suffering, and more.
- An attorney handles your case while you focus on grieving and healing.
- An attorney covers all aspects of your lawsuit in order to give you room to grieve in peace.
- A lawyer works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in the untimely death of your spouse/ parent/ child.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Sweet lawyers understand your difficulty in trusting a firm to handle the aftermath of losing a family member in an auto accident. That is why you should consult a high-rated firm to proceed on how you may recover damages through a wrongful death suit, and hold the at-fault accountable for your loss. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you re-gain control of this devastating situation. Don’t worry, your consultation is free and confidential. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in any silly “retainer,” or holding fees. You can also reach us by email and chat with us on our live online chat anytime.