Motorcyclist Dies on Foothill Boulevard Car Crash
Rancho Cucamonga, CA (July 8, 2020) – On Tuesday afternoon, a 24-year-old Fontana man died in a car crash on Foothill Boulevard.
The crash happened at around 2:55 p.m on July 7. According to San Bernardino County, the man was riding his motorcycle southbound along Rochester Avenue, approaching the intersection with Foothill Boulevard when it rear-ended a stopped automobile.
The motorcyclist then immediately transported to San Antonio Regional Hospital. He suffered head injuries and pronounced dead at 3:35 p.m.
No other information is released. Further investigation is ongoing.
We at Sweet Lawyers extend our heartfelt condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased. May the bereaved find comfort and strength in this trying time.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Insurance companies will try to save money, even if it means not fully compensating a family for the wrongful death of a loved one. When a family retains an attorney immediately, it gives the family time to grieve their loss, and their attorney can start focusing on holding the negligent party accountable,” says Tyler Toomey, a practicing attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
If you are or a family member is involved in a similar vehicular accident or has suffered injuries, turn to us. More so if it is to seek justice over a wrongful death in your family. Sweet Lawyers have been pursuing justice for over 40 years. Our mission is more than being legal representation, but an assurance that your trust is never a waste when you choose our firm. We offer personalized assistance and will cover the nitty-gritty of your claim while you focus on healing. Let our seasoned attorneys and a team of experts lessen your burden. Above all, you won’t pay a dime until we settle your case. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 to discuss our plans. You can also reach us by email, talk on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
Learn more about our services here and ask us anytime.