Rider Hospitalized in Tacoma Motorcycle Crash
Tacoma, WA (July 09, 2021) – On Wednesday night, a rider was injured in Sprague Avenue crash.
Officers responded to the crash scene at State Route 16 on reports of a serious crash.
The authorities said the motorcyclist appeared to be speeding when he struck the car.
As a result, the rider was thrown off his motorcycle.
The motorcyclist flew over the barrier and onto the westbound HOV lane of State Route 16.
Immediately, rescuers took him to the hospital in serious condition.
Moreover, always be wary of those around you on the road. This is especially true when it comes to sharing the road with cyclists and motorcyclists, who are more vulnerable to injuries following a crash.
Preventing Accidents From Happening
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. That is because auto accidents are a major public health threat. Traffic accidents are a leading cause of death for individuals ages 5-64.
Indeed, it is crucial that we drive defensively in order to avoid accidents as much as possible.
Here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
– First of all, always drive at a controllable speed.
– Do not assume you know the other driver’s intention.
– Also, it is good to be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
– This one, we should never neglect: yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
– Most importantly, stay focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as mobile phones, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Call our attorneys at Sweet Lawyers if you were injured in an accident. Our hotline is (800) 674 7852. You may also check our websiteand chat with our live agents.