Motorcycle Rider Hospitalized After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Central Las Vegas Valley
Paradise, NV (September 21, 2020) – On Sunday, a motorcyclist sustained injuries in a 3-vehicle crash on East Flamingo Road and Tamarus Street in Paradise.
LVMPD Lt. Brian Boxler says the crash happened at about 12:30 p.m. involving a motorcycle and two sedans at the crossing on central Las Vegas Valley.
Meanwhile, paramedics took the motorcyclist to Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center for immediate treatment of his injuries.
Moreover, authorities are still investigating the motorcycle crash site, and advise motorists to keep clear of the area.
Additionally, a couple of tow trucks will be helping in the cleanup.
What to Do in a Paradise Accident?
Thousands of people across Nevada suffer injuries in traffic accidents every year. Consequently, it is crucial that everyone remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of a vehicular collision.
Here are some tips, if you happen to find yourself in an accident;
- Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
- Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident, documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
- File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
- Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
If you are involved in a similar car accident and suffered injuries from the incident, call Sweet Lawyers‘ offices immediately at (800) 674-7854 so we can start your compensation claim, while you focus on your recovery and wellness. The aftermath of an accident can be traumatic and may change the lives of those involved for a long time. That is why having a personal injury lawyer is vital. An attorney will fight on your behalf and ensure you receive the compensation you deserve. Our firm offers free consultations to discuss your options on how you may proceed.