3rd Street Motorcycle Crash Injures One
Ramona, CA (May 01, 2021) – On Friday, a 53-year-old motorcyclist was injured in a crash on 3rd Street.
The authorities received the crash report at 2:00 p.m. at the intersection of D Street.
Apparently, the motorcyclist was southbound on a Triumph motorcycle when a 17-year-old girl driving a Toyota Corolla turned left in front of him.
The motorcycle collided with the car’s passenger side.
As a result, the motorcyclist sustained major injuries. Rescuers transported him to Palomar Medical Center by air ambulance.
Meanwhile, the Toyota driver was not injured in the accident.
There were no other vehicles were involved in the accident. Also, police said drugs or alcohol do not appear to be a factor in the incident.
Avoid aggression and altercations with other drivers when driving your vehicle.
Who Can Help in Case of Accidents
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. As common of an occurrence as they are, many people do not suspect what follows in the event of a car crash.
Furthermore, according to the United States Department of Transportation, there are approximately 300,000 merging accidents every year.
So, it is crucial that everyone remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of an automobile collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Then, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– Do not forget to file a police report or incident report by calling 911. Our legal experts would be glad to assist you with your legal concerns.
– Lastly, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call our attorneys at Sweet Lawyers. Our hotline is (800) 674 7852.