Florence Avenue Crash Hospitalized LAPD Officer
Los Angeles, CA (July 16, 2021) – On Wednesday, an LAPD motorcycle officer was injured in Florence Avenue crash.
The accident happened at about 11:10 p.m. at the intersection with Vermont Avenue, wherein a car was also involved.
Authorities said the officer was hospitalized in stable condition, and that the involved driver cooperates with the investigation.Moreover, always be wary of those around you on the road. This is especially true when it comes to sharing the road with cyclists and motorcyclists, who are more vulnerable to injuries following a crash.
Preventing Traffic Accidents
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily. That is because auto accidents are a major public health threat. Traffic accidents are a leading cause of death for individuals ages 5-64.
That is why it is indeed crucial to drive defensively in order to prevent traffic accidents as much as possible.
Meanwhile, here are some of the things that we can do to avoid accidents:
– First of all, always drive at a controllable speed.
– Do not assume you know the other driver’s intention.
– Also, it is good to be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
– This one, we should never neglect: yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
– Most importantly, keep focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as mobile phones, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Our legal professionals are on stand-by and could be reached any time of the day, and any day of the week.
We guarantee that our attorneys will work their best so that you would get the possible maximum settlement you deserve.