Crash on 220th Street Injures People
Torrance, CA (July 30, 2021) – On Thursday, a mother and her infant daughter were injured in vehicle crash on 220th Street.
The accident happened around 4:50 p.m.
Officers said the woman made a U-turn in front of another vehicle. As a result, the two vehicles crashed.
The mother and her infant were thrown out of the vehicle.
Emergency responders rushed the woman and infant to Harbor-UCLA Medical Center with serious injuries.
Meanwhile, the other vehicle’s driver was also rushed to a hospital with unknown injuries.
Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road.
If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible.This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With Crash on 220th Street
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.