Mayra Morales Dies in DUI Crash in San Pablo Avenue in Richmond
Richmond, CA (June 26, 2020)– A San Rafael 31-year-old woman, identified as Mayra Morales died in a solo DUI car crash in San Pablo Avenue and Hilltop Drive.
The accident happened at 9:24 p.m. on June 25. Dispatched officers responded shortly after.
According to reports, the vehicle struck the centre medium before leaving the roadway and colliding with a tree.
The passenger Morales died on the spot while the driver was taken to a hospital for his injuries. Moreover, police confirmed the driver was intoxicated.
At this time, the driver is facing charges of DUI and vehicular manslaughter.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Mayra Morales. May the bereaved find strength and comfort in this extremely difficult time.
Hire Your Personal Attorney
“Having legal representation after such a traumatic event will provide your family the space to heal while ensuring that justice is brought to your loved one,” says Mark Sweet, a seasoned attorney at Sweet Lawyers.
What is a Wrongful Death suit
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
If you or a family is troubled in a similar tragic accident, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you deal with the legal circumstances of this loss. We understand your difficulty in trusting a firm to handle a delicate case. That is why we will guide you in every step so you won’t have to face this battle alone. We offer personalized assistance 24/7 to grant you peace while you focus on healing and wellbeing of your family. Our firm is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. Above all, we do not require any ridiculous retainer fees from our clients. In addition, you can reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us anytime.