Mark Ashworth Dies in Semi-Trailer Accident on 93 Freeway in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, NV (October 24, 2020)– Saturday afternoon, 44-year-old Mark Ashworth of Las Vegas died in a semi-trailer crash on U.S. 93 freeway.
The fatal Las Vegas crash happened at 1 p.m. on October 24 on U.S. 93 and mile marker 12 in Lincoln County, south of Alamo. Dispatched officers located a Chevrolet pick-up truck and a semi-trailer on the scene.
According to reports, the semi was driving north while the pick-up was going southbound. The pick-up crossed the center line and hit the semi.
As a result, the pick-up driver, Ashworth, was pronounced dead on the scene. The driver of the semi was taken to University Medical Center in Las Vegas with minor injuries.
Moreover, NHP said the semi was hauling 28,000 lbs. of dates, which were “deemed a complete loss.”
Police continue to investigate the crash.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of Mark Ashworth. May they find solace and strength in this very difficult time.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, and more.
- Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what you are owed.
- Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for not following traffic laws, resulting in injuries.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Why You Need a Personal Attorney
Let our dedicated and compassionate wrongful death attorneys hold those at-fault accountable and protect your rights, while you and your family grieve in peace. Indeed, call our offices now at (800) 674-7852 and let us help you build a strong case. Furthermore, your consultation is confidential and free. Above all, you won’t pay a dime in any silly retainer fees, because we value and respect our clients. Additionally, you reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.