SR 62 Collision Sends Pedestrian to Hospital
Twentynine Palms, CA (February 3, 2023) – On Thursday morning, a man in wheelchair sustained injuries in an Adobe Road accident.
The traffic accident happens at around 7:20 in the area of State Route 62.
According to the authorities, a maroon Dodge turned right onto Adobe Road and hit the man within a marked crosswalk.
The pedestrian was transported to the hospital with major but non-fatal injuries.
Meanwhile, officers investigating the SR 62 collision said drugs or alcohol did not play a role in the accident.
Arriving at our destination safely should be every driver’s priority.
The NHTSA reports that one person is injured in a motor vehicle accident every 2 minutes. In truth, driving responsibly and within the speed limit saves lives every day.
Maintain your car’s roadworthiness by checking its tires, oil, brake fluid, mirrors, brakes, and air filters regularly so we can avoid incidents like the Adobe Road accident.
Dealing With A California Road Collision?
Did you know that state laws forbid cell phone use while driving? That is because more than 80% of road accidents are the result of distracted drivers.
Frankly, an accident-free life is never promised. Even so, having connections to legal experts can dictate the severity of the aftermath.
Therefore, you should know how to proceed in case you find yourself injured in a traffic incident like the Adobe Road accident.
Here are some of the things that we need to do in case of an accident.
- Seek medical attention if you sustained injuries.
- Next, get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
- Then, collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved.
- Also, do not forget documentation of the fault, and whatever else can be used as evidence.
- Filing a police report or incident report by calling 911 is necessary.
- Finally, hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Reach out to Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852 if you or a loved one have incurred injuries following the SR 62 collision.
Crashes are an inconvenience, to say the least; however, reaching out for help can guarantee you don’t suffer further. In fact, our legal team would be very delighted to guide you with your legal concerns.