Fatal Crash on Borrego Springs Road near State Route 78
Borrego Springs, CA (September 3, 2020) – Thursday afternoon, a 52-year-old man died when his car slammed a signpost and crashed on Borrego Springs Road near State Route 78.
The incident happened at about 4:10 p.m. on September 3.
The CHP said the driver was traveling south on two-lane Borrego Springs Road when his Ford F-150 crossed into the opposite lane for an unknown reason.
The vehicle then went across the lane, slammed into a signpost, and flipped. The driver died on the scene.
Investigators believed the victim was not wearing a seatbelt and that drugs or alcohol may be factors in the crash.
Moreover, it was unclear whether other vehicles were involved.
Updates will be immediately available as soon as released.
Sweet Lawyers extend our deepest condolences to the family and loved ones of the deceased.
What is a Wrongful Death Suit?
- It is a step towards recovering from the death of a family member.
- It forces liable parties to become accountable for their actions.
- Allows families to hold parties liable for the irrevocable damages they have caused.
- Allows surviving family members to achieve/ attain vindication for their dearly departed.
- A wrongful death lawsuit gives the loved ones of a departed family member some semblance of justice.
- Alleviating most or all of the financial burden the death of a relative has generated.
- Gaining compensation for the funeral expenses accrued over a deceased victim’s send-off.
- Holding the party responsible for your loved one’s passing accountable.
- Having legal representation can help you attain compensation on medical bills, loss of earnings, future medicals, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, pain, and suffering, and more.
- Serves as your legal representation, working to prove what you are owed.
- Works on your behalf to hold the responsible party accountable for their failure to follow traffic laws, resulting in personal injuries.
- A lawyer will exhaust every avenue to ensure you get the maximum settlement. They will speak to witnesses, analyze evidence, and obtain important data that will help your case.
Why Should You File a Wrongful Death Claim
Why You Need a Personal Attorney
After the loss of a loved one due to an accident, thinking rationally may be difficult, and assigning blame also might not be the best thing to focus on. Moreover, the aftermath of a devastating loss may deter a family from pursuing legal matters for their dearly departed. However, the decision to proceed with a case is vital in holding those at fault accountable. We understand no amount of compensation can ease the pain and suffering, but an attorney can advocate and do right by the victim, while you focus on grieving properly.
Sweet Lawyers is highly regarded in handling anything from a personal injury to a wrongful death case. Call our offices now at (800) 674-7852. You can also reach us by email, talk to us on our live online chat, and text message us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.