Troopers Extricate Man in Northeast 132nd Avenue Crash
Vancouver, WA (July 02, 2021) – On Wednesday, one man was injured in Northeast 132nd Avenue two-vehicle crash.
Officers responded to the accident scene at about 6:23 p.m. at the intersection of 31st Street, wherein a person trapped inside a car.
Troopers used large cutting and spreading tools to cut off the top half of the vehicle.
Later on, they got the victim out of the vehicle within eight minutes of the first engine arriving.
Then, AMR and Vancouver Fire paramedics rushed him to a hospital in an ambulance.
Meanwhile, officers are investigating the incident.
Scan the road 1/2 mile to a full mile ahead in order to look out or recognize potential hazards in time. Our bodies weren’t designed to travel at 50mph. We were designed for speeds of less than 10mph, thus you need to learn to consciously break that natural instinct and focus farther ahead.
Dealing With Unexpected Traffic Crash
Even though state laws prohibit cell phone use when driving, upwards of 80% of car accidents are a result of distracted drivers.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
CallSweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns.
Aside from calling us, you may also reachus through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.