Two-Vehicle Collision near Squaw Grass Trail
Shasta County, CA (April 17, 2022) – On Friday, at 4:06 p.m., the authorities received reports of injuries in a Dry Creek Road vehicle crash.
The authorities immediately responded to the crash scene north of Squaw Grass Trail wherein two vehicles were involved.
When the officers arrived, they confirmed that the incident resulted in injuries, however, they did not provide the identities of the injured parties.
Tow trucks also responded to the area to clear the scene.
Officers are still investigating this incident.
While it is true, that driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily.
That is why paying attention to the road while behind the wheel plays a big part in making sure we arrive safely at our destination.
Traffic Collisions Sometimes Result in Injuries
It is indeed crucial that everyone drives defensively in order to avoid traffic accidents as much as possible.
Meanwhile, here are some of the things that we can do to practice defensive driving:
- First, always drive at a controllable speed.
- Then, it is also important not to assume you know the other driver’s intention.
- Also, be prepared to positively react to other drivers.
- This one, we should never neglect. Yield at intersections, even if you have right of way.
- Most importantly, stay focused on the road. Remove all distractions such as mobile phone use, unstrapped toddlers, etc.
Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.