Los Angeles Crash Injures Officer
Los Angeles, CA (July 23, 2021) – On Thursday, an LAPD motorcycle officer was injured in Crenshaw Boulevard crash.
The accident happened at about 5:40 a.m. at the Jefferson Boulevard intersection.
Meanwhile, the responders took the officer to the hospital for unknown injuries.
The authorities are still investigating this incident.
Always perform simple safety checks before you leave.
Start by inspecting your vehicle’s headlights and turn signals, be sure that both front and rear headlamps are working properly and visible enough a couple of yards away.
Also, take a reading of your tire pressure and make sure you maintain the recommended maximum.While at it, take a peek under your vehicle and ensure there are no loose objects or leaks.
Dealing with Crenshaw Boulevard Crash
Roadways, while scrupulously created and mapped for efficient travel, are one of the most dangerous settings. Therefore, it is crucial that everyone remain calm in order to properly handle the immediate aftermath of an automobile collision.
In fact, on the AAA Foundation Web site, chief executive officer Peter Kissinger repeatedly labeled the epidemic of motor vehicle-related accidents a “public health crisis.”
Moreover, here are the things that we need to remember in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you or someone with you has been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents. We are open any time of the day, and any day of the week.