State Route 3 Crash Injures Kyle Eaton, Steven Covert Cited
Belfair, WA (May 01, 2021) – On Wednesday, 27-year-old Kyle Eaton of Lakebay was injured, while police cited 50-year-old Steven Covert in a motorcycle crash on State Route 3.
The Belfair accident happened shortly before 3 P.M.
Covert was turning left out of his driveway when he struck a northbound motorcycle driven by Eaton.
Eaton sustained injuries from the crash. Rescuers took him to Harrison Silverdale Hospital for treatment of his injuries.
The pickup truck’s occupants were not hurt in the crash.
Meanwhile, officers cited Covert with “failure to yield.”
Aim high in steering, i.e. don’t make your steering adjustments based on what is directly in front of you, but rather what is down the road. If the road is winding to the right, for example, look as far into the turn as possible. This will improve your safety and make your turns smoother.
Dealing With a Vehicular Crash
While driving is essential for many in order to move about in their lives, it is one of the most dangerous activities performed daily.
Therefore, it is important to know how to proceed in case you find yourself involved in a traffic collision.
Here are the things that we need to do if in case of an accident:
– Before anything else, seek medical attention if you have been hurt.
– Get to a safe place to prevent further damage or injury.
– Collect as much information as possible: insurance and contact information of people involved in the accident and pictures/videos of vehicles involved. Also, do not forget documentation of fault, and whatever else that can be used for evidence.
– File a police report or incident report by calling 911.
– Hire an experienced personal injury attorney from Sweet Lawyers.
Call Sweet Lawyers at (800) 674 7852. Indeed, our legal team would be very glad to assist you with your legal concerns. Aside from calling us, you may also reach us through our live chat agents any time of the day, and any day of the week.